Additional visa outsource centres at Kuantan,Kota Kinabalu, and Kuching from 11th.08.2014
Please be informed that with effect from June 2, 2014, capture of biometric data is being made mandatory for all Indian visa seekers. Applicants above 70years and below 12years old are exempted from Biometric enrolment
The Royal Malaysian Customs of Malaysian Government is implementing Goods and Services Tax (GST) with effect 1st April 2015.Therefore all our value added service fees will incur GST.
IVS Global will be starting three additional Visa Outsource Centres in Malaysia, namely at Kuantan, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching, with effect from August 11, 2014. The total number of Centres will now be nine, including the existing six Centres at Kuala Lumpur, Penang ,Johor Bahru, Seremban, Melaka and Ipoh.
The new centres will be located at the following address:
1. Kuantan: No 25 Jalan Mahkota, 25000 Kuantan, Pahang. Tel.No.609 5134050
2. Kota Kinabalu: Lot G-06,Ground Floor, Wisma Sabah, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens,88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia. Tel.No.6088-2459000
3. Kuching:Lot 572- 573, Section 10, Jalan Nanas, 93400, Kuching Sarawak. Tel.No.608-2256155
4. Ipoh: No.120, Jalan Sultan Yussuf, 30000, Ipoh, Perak Tel.No.05 2554009
5. Melaka: No.2B, Jalan Temenggong, 75000 Melaka Tel.No.0164446467
6. Seremban: Suite No. 10, Second Floor, Lucky Plaza, Jalan Dato Lee Fong Yee, 70000 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Tel.No.06 7674104