As per the confirmation of the High Commission of India, Malaysia - Every Applicant applying for a visa for India will have to be present at the Visa Center for Bio metric Data Enrollment. This is applicable for all visa categories including Tourism and Business. Travel Agents or any other representatives cannot submit the application on behalf of the Applicant. The new policy comes into effect from 1st April 2014
Tourist VISA Supplementary Doccuments
Photocopy of the Passport.
With effect from 10th March 2014 all Tourist Visa applications must be supported with confirmed flight tickets to and from India.
Change in Visa Collection Time
On the third working day from 1600 to 1730 only, Monday to Friday except for Holidays.
Form Filling for Visa Application
1. ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM FILLING - PRINT / DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
1) Use only Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0) & above (browser) for form filling (3 pages)
2) Use Adobe Acrobat software for viewing & printing application forms in .pdf (2 pages)
3) Go to www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ & complete all four pages with genuine information only.
4) Two coloured photographs 2 inches by 2 inches with white background and to sign at two coloumns
5) Once form filling is completed, PRINT / DOWNLOAD application form and submit at IVS Global India Visa centre
6) Children details attached with the mother’s passport is not acceptable for visa processing. Applicant should have an individual passport for Visa application.
IVS Global India Visa Centre follows Indian Public holidays. Please refer to http://www.indiavisa.com.my/holidays for year 2018 holidays.