With effect from October 1, 2013 the Malaysian Nationals applying for Employment, Medical and Entry (X) visas will require to register biometric data while submitting their visa application at the India Visa Application Centre (IVAC). This will be in addition to the existing categories of visa applicants namely, non-Malaysian foreigners applying for all categories of visas and the Malaysian nationals applying for ‘Student visa’ who are required to register biometric data while submitting their visa applications. Therefore the non-Malaysian foreigners applying for all categories of visas and the Malaysian nationals applying for Employment, Medical and Entry (X) and Student visas will have to submit their visa application at the IVAC in-person, but not through any third parties such as travel agents.
All visa applicants desiring emergency visa services from the High Commission will also have to submit their visa applications in person at the High Commission for biometric data registration.
High Commission of India
September 25, 2013
Visa fee is by cash only and no online payment.
EMPLOYMENT VISA - 'E' (MALAYSIAN PASSPORT)
*The Employment visa is granted to foreigners desiring to come to India for the purpose of employment. The applicant should be a skilled and qualified professional or person who is being engaged or appointed by a company, organisation, industry or undertaking, etc. in India on contract or employment basis at a senior level, skilled position such as technical expert, senior executive, or in a managerial position
APPLICATION WITH FALSE & INCORRECT INFORMATION WIL BE REJECTED
1) Visa validity starts from the date of Visa application with passport submission
2) Application form is to be completed ELECTRONICALLY ONLY in all respects. Applications with incomplete details are liable tobe rejected.
3) Form to be signed at two places; below the photograph and last page by the applicant only
4) 2 recent coloured photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY
5) Passport valid for 6 months with minimum two blank pages
6) Address of referees in Malaysia and India to be furnished in detail
7) Letter of Employment
8) Employment Contract with minimum salary of US$ 25,000 per annum.
9) Letter of Invitation from Indian company
10) Qualification Certificates (education & skills)
11) Copy of Business Registration of company in Malaysia
12) Certificate of Incorporation of the Indian Company / ROC
13) Submission by applicant at IVS Global India Visa Centres in Malaysia
14) Application fee of RM547.56 including RM1.56 service fee (for maximum 1 year) (please go to http://www.indiavisa.com.my/visa_fee.php for details)
15) Visa Processing takes 3 working days for submission at India Visa Centre, Kuala Lumpur
16) Additional form (NON-RESIDENTIAL FORM) to be filled in for applicants born in China & Pakistan or descendant of Pakistan
17) All visa applications must be supported with the passport photocopy
18) The applicant must be in person during submission for biometric registration.
19)The applicant must be in person during submission for biometric registration. Children below 12 years old and adult above 70 years are exempted from biometric enrollment and their applications may be submitted by a representative.
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM FILLING – PRINT / DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
1) Use only Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0)& above (browser) for form filling (3 pages)
2) Use Adobe Acrobat software for viewing & printing application forms in .pdf (2 pages)
3) Go to http://www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ & complete all four pages with genuine information only.
4) Once form filling is completed, PRINT / DOWNLOADapplication form
SHOULD BE 2 INCHES X 2 INCHES WITH WHITE / OFF WHITE BACKGROUND ONLY & PASTE FIRMLYone photograph in theRIGHT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER BOX & STAPLE another photograph at LEFT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER of the application form
One signature by the applicant below the photograph pasted at right hand side top corner. Another signature on the second page at bottom right hand side corner.
*FORM FILLING, PRINTING AND PHOTOGRAPH SNAPPING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT IVS Global INDIA VISA CENTRE, KUALA LUMPUR
All visa application is subject to approval by the High Commission of India. No guarantee that Visa applicant will get approval for his / her Indian Visa application, including obtaining requested length of Visa validity & number of entries into India. Decision making on either an application to be approved or rejected with no reason given & if it is approved, decision on granting the maximum length of Visa period with allowable number of entries into India, is solely at the prerogative & discretion of the High Commission of India. Therefore, booking a flight ticket before obtaining an Indian Visa is not advisable.
EMPLOYMENT VISA - 'E' (FOREIGN PASSPORT)
WITH EFFECT 13TH OCTOBER 2014 FOREIGNERS APPLYING FOR ANY TYPE OF VISA MUST PAY APPROVAL FEE (CLEARANCE) AND FULL VISA FEE DURING SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. APPROVAL WILL TAKE A MINIMUM OF 5 WORKING DAYS. PASSPORTS TO BE HANDED OVER ONLY UPON APPROVAL AND WILL TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS FOR VISA STAMPING. IF APPLICATION IS REJECTED ALL FEES PAID WILL BE FORFEITED.
* The Employment visa is granted to foreigners desiring to come to India for the purpose of employment. The applicant should be a skilled and qualified professional or person who is being engaged or appointed by a company, organisation, industry or undertaking, etc. in India on contract or employment basis at a senior level, skilled position such as technical expert, senior executive, or in a managerial position
*REQUIREMENTS AS NUM. 1 TO 13 ABOVE & INCLUDING BELOW:
14) Applicant must have resided in Malaysia for minimum 2 years
15) Applicant residing in Malaysia for less than 2 years, HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA may call for interview.
16) Proof of residing in Malaysia for more than 2 years – Entry Visa
17) Photocopy of the passport
18) Photocopy of Malaysian entry permit
19) Non-resident form to be filled in with the address of country of origin
20) Visa fees varies according to nationality / countries. For information on visa fees, please (http://www.indiavisa.com.my/visa_fee)
21) Upon approval applicant has to submit passport for visa stamping. Validity starts from passport submission date. If passport is not submitted within 6 months from approval approval date, the application becomes invalid. Applicant has to re- submit fresh application.
22) Takes MINIMUM 6 WORKING DAYS for clearance/ approval of the application upon processing fee and Visa Balance Fee paid. If visa is rejected all fees paid is forfeited.
23) Takes another 3 working days for visa stamping.
24)The applicant must be in person during submission for biometric registration. Children below 12 years old and adult above 70 years are exempted from biometric enrollment and their applications may be submitted by a representative.
25) Applicant must have an employment or own a business in Malaysia.